We provide a fixed fee price of £499 per property for any property name changes at the Land Registry for clients that are using our probate services. Following a death, you must either sell the property and share the net proceeds with each beneficiary. Or retain the property.
If you retain the property You must tell HM Land Registry that you are the new owner. Again similar to Probate this can be a complicated and time-consuming process we call it Land Registry Services
Need help with Conveyancing ?
Our friendly specialists are here to help you and can offer information and a free, no-obligation quote over the phone.
Land Registry Services
At the time of completing your probate matter, there are so many things to consider, and one of them may be changing the legal owner details on Land Registry and obtaining a copy of the deeds if you or the beneficiaries intend to keep the property you will need Land Registry Services.
If you are an executor, you may be held legally liable if everything is not in order when the estate is finalised, and legal claims can be brought against you if you make any mistakes.
If you are a beneficiary who is also an executor and you want to retain a property that you have inherited then you will need to complete conveyancing and register the changes with the Land Registry and obtain new land registry deeds in your name.
*Please Note: Do not purchase this service if you intend to sell the property once the probate is completed. Please contact us about the services below.
Land Registry Services
Other Conveyancing Prices
Probate Specialist Limited are conveyancing specialists so we cover all areas of conveyancing including:
Please note: All prices based upon a property value up to £500,000
- Leasehold purchase: conveyancing from £529.00
- Freehold purchase conveyancing: from £529.00
- Shared ownership: conveyancing from £549.00
- New-build freehold purchase conveyancing: from £499.00.
- Leasehold, new-build: conveyancing from £549.00
- Freehold, unregistered title conveyancing: from £499.00
- Freehold new build conveyancing from £499.00
- Freehold Re mortgage conveyancing: from £499.00
- Leasehold Re mortgage conveyancing: from £529.00
- Freehold sale conveyancing: from £529.00
- Leasehold sale conveyancing: from £529.00
- Sale and purchase conveyancing: from £899.00 for both transactions
- Help to Buy: conveyancing freehold: from £529.00
- Help to Buy conveyancing leasehold: from £529.00
- Right to Buy conveyancing freehold: from £499.00
- Right to Buy conveyancing leasehold: from £499.00
- Freehold Transfer of equity conveyancing: from £499.00
- Leasehold Transfer of equity conveyancing: from £499.00
- Lease Extensions: from £499.00
- Commercial Conveyancing – buying or leasing a shop, factory, office, public house, café or restaurant, warehouse, our solicitor panel deals with all types of commercial conveyancing please call us on 0808 188 9008 for a fixed fee, competitive commercial conveyancing quote
- Lease Enfranchisement – our solicitors are experienced in dealing with leasehold enfranchisement and the statutory procedure please call us on
- Equity Release and Life Time mortgages – our experienced solicitor panel will be able to provide you with a fixed fee quote for Equity Release and Lifetime Mortgages. Call us on 0808 188 9008 (free phone).
- All of the above prices are inclusive of VAT and payments but exclude disbursements to third parties. For a fully inclusive, fixed price Quote please CLICK HERE or email email@example.com
No we are not solcitors or a lawfirm. We are a new type of business that employs solicitors to do legal work on our behalf. We do all the administration under the guidance of a solcitor and then the solicitors do all the legal work. By using this method it keeps the costs down and saves you money.
No because we are not solicitors or a lawfirm we are not reguated by the SRA. However each solcitor working for and on the behalf of Probate Specialist Ltd are independantly regulated by the SRA.
Probate Specialist Limited, 5th Floor, 167-169 Great Portland Street, Marylebone London, W1W 5PF
Probate Specialist Limited 126, High Street , Marlborough SN8 1LZ
Probate Specialist Limited, The Office, 21 Ferozeshah Road, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2JQ
Company Number: 13015149
ICO Reg Number ZA807624
Rise to the top
Helping Our Clients
Our main focus is helping our clients, to deal with their property conveyancing needs, both now and in the future.
count on us
The Conveyancing Experts
We have extensively trained in Conveyancing and are fully backed up by Specialist Conveyancing Solicitors who complete all the legal work.
Right First Time
Our systems are constantly checked on a daily basis to make sure we are capable of dealing with anything that can literally be thrown at them