Probate Advice & Support
Applying for probate can be a Stressfull and Exhausting task, but our specialists are here to make it feel simple. In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know about going through probate and dealing with someone’s estate.
Our Probate specialists will guide and support you through probate.
Our mission is to provide a stress-free probate and estate administration service to support you through these difficult times. Whether you are the executor of a Will or responsible for the administration of the estate, we can provide you with clear, practical advice on how to progress the estate administration following the death of a loved one.
Our probate and estate administration service offers you peace of mind for a fixed low fee. We provide no obligation fixed fee quotes for probate and estate administration. When we have provided you with a fixed price written quote for the agreed work, that price will not change (unless the original information we are given is shown to be incorrect or the estate circumstances change).
Our probate advice team will listen to your particular circumstances, to ensure we are best placed to provide you with support covering:
- An explanation of probate to help you understand if probate is required to administer the estate.
- An explanation of estate administration and the scope of our service.
As probate and estate administration experts, we will:
- Perform detailed tax reviews on every case and take advantage of all opportunities to minimise tax liabilities and transfer unused tax allowances.
- Conduct specialist searches for lost and forgotten assets to ensure that the beneficiaries’ inheritances are maximised.
- Take action to protect the executor or administrator of the estate from personal liability
- Assign a dedicated probate expert to your case.
- If required we can arrange highly competitive and flexible vacant property insurance.
If you choose to take care of probate and administer the estate yourself, you should be prepared to commit many hours of highly detailed work over a period of up to 12 months or more to complete the estate administration, inheritance tax, income tax, capital gains tax and any other legal work.
It’s very important to note that an executor or administrator can be held personally financially liable for any loss resulting from a breach of their duty, even if a mistake or mistakes were genuine errors. See Executor and Administrator Duties Explained.
We can take full responsibility for probate and the estate administration, with fixed fee probate pricing that we will agree with you upfront. We’ll support and guide you through the probate process from start to finish and we’ll avoid using legal jargon wherever possible.
Our Probate Specialists will help you in England and Wales only for customers using our probate and estate administration service.